Musician / Vocalist
26 year old Guitarist/Singer/Songwriter/Actor from the Charlotte NC area. Currently in Nashville TN. Style is high energy blues/melodic rock/pop, Acoustic and R&B. Heavily influenced by classic rock and guitar heroes such as Eddie Van Halen, George Lynch, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Nuno Bettencourt, Warren DeMartini, etc… as well as pop and Christian artists: Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars, Casting Crowns, Scott Krippayne, David Phelps, Gaither Vocal band.
*Guitar 1 at “Rock of Ages” Broadway musical, Charlotte NC production
* Lead guitar and vocalist “Chris Michael Taylor” Solo Acoustic Project (Released full album “My Reason” feat. Bill Leverty –Firehouse, Gary Greene-Hootie & the Blowfish)
* Lead guitarist Classic Rock Tribute “Sunset Strip”(Not active)
* Lead guitar Carmine and Vinny Appice “Drum Wars”
* Carmine and Vinny Appice’ “Drum Wars”
* 2012 M3 festival, Broadcast live on HD Net and 20,000 in attendance
* 2012 Riverbend Festival, Chattanooga TN, with “Drum Wars” and Michael Angelo Batio.
* July 20th 2012 with WINGER, Hickory NC.
* Opened for national acts such as: Dokken, Slaughter, Faster Pussycat, Bulletboys, Eddie
Money, Queensryche, Ratt, etc…
* Performed in shows across U.S. including BB Kings Blues Club in New York City.
* Performed onstage with names such as:
Rudy Sarzo (Quiet Riot, Whitesnake, Ozzy Osbourne etc…) Kip Winger, (Winger) Carmine Appice (Ozzy Osbourne, Rod Stewart, Cactus, Blue Murder, etc…) Vinny Appice (Black Sabbath, DIO) Robert Mason (Warrant, Lynch Mob) Mark Kendall (Great White) Sean McNabb (Dokken, House of Lords, etc..) Elliot Rubinson (Michael Schenker Group, owner “Dean Guitars” and “ddrum” Michael Sweet and (STRYPER) Tommy DeCarlo (Boston)
Gary Greene (Hootie & the Blowfish)
*Lead musician and guitarist for “arsenal” in “Rock of Ages” Broadway musical, Charlotte NC
*Tons of live broadcast and professional photoshoot experience
*Musician type on set for ABC’s “Nashville”
*Guitarist/musician for “Avery”(Jonathan Jackson), upcoming season 4 of ABC’s “Nashville”